Current PHD Students
- Guannan He (Coadvised by Jay Whitacre)
Current Research (Fall 2016 -- ): Coordination and control of storage and renewables.
- Irfan Khan (CMU-SYSU JIE program. Coadvised by Yinliang Xu)
Current Research (Fall 2014 -- ): Distributed energy management in power systems.
- Joao Saude (CMU-Portugal program. Coadvised by Diogo Gomes and João Pedro Gomes)
Current Research (Fall 2013 -- ): Large scale stochastic interacting systems, mean-field games.
- Anit Sahu [web]
Current Research (Fall 2013 -- ): Distributed inference in multi-agent networks.
- Yaoqing Yang (Coadvised by Pulkit Grover)
Current Research (Fall 2013 -- ): Noisy computing in networks.
- Yuan Chen [web] (Coadvised by José Moura)
Current Research (Fall 2013 -- ): Secure and resilient estimation and control in cyber-physical systems.
- Brian Swenson [web] (CMU-Portugal program. Coadvised by Joao Xavier)
Current Research (Fall 2011 -- ): Game-theoretic learning.
- Javad Mohammadi (Currently research scientist at CMU; Graduated Sep. 2016; Coadvised by Gabriela Hug)
Dissertation: Distributed Computational Methods for Energy
Management in Smart Grids.
- Sergio Pequito [web] (Currently postdoctoral researcher at UPenn; Graduated May 2014; Coadvised by António Pedro Aguiar and Diogo Gomes)
Dissertation: A Structural Approach to Design, Analysis and Optimization of Large-Scale Dynamical Systems.
Postdoctoral Researchers (Current and Former)
- Panayiotis Moutis [web] (Spring 2016 -- )
- Jian Du (Spring 2016 -- ; Cosupervised by Jose' M.F. Moura)
- David Shaw (Fall 2014 -- Fall 2015; Cosupervised by Aswin Sankaranarayanan)
- Chenye Wu [web] (Fall 2013 -- Fall 2014; Cosupervised by Gabriela Hug; Currently Assistant Professor at Tsinghua University)
MS and BS Students (Current and Former)
- Anirudh Sridhar (CMU, ECE BS)
Research topic (Fall 2016 -- ): Game-theoretic learning in distributed information settings.
- Hao Ming (CMU, ECE MS)
Research topic (Spring 2013 -- Fall 2013): Distributed algorithms for power flow control in electric power systems.
- Nicolas Huynh Thien (CMU, ECE MS)
Research topic (Spring 2012 -- Spring 2013): Secure sensor fusion for high assurance vehicular systems.
- Karanhaar Singh (CMU, ECE BS)
Research topic (Spring 2012): Distributed 3D Localization in Mobile Camera Networks.
- Tejas Dharamsi (PES Institute, Bangalore, India, Computer Science, BS Student), A Python based framework for peer-to-peer distributed computing, Summer Internship, Jun. 2015 - Aug. 2015.
- Di Li (TAMU, ECE, PhD Candidate), Summer 2014.
- Anit Sahu (IIT Kharagpur, India, ECE, BTech Student), Distributed linear prediction in multi-agent inference networks, Summer Internship, Jun. 2012 to Aug. 2012.