News & Updates
Feb 11, 2013
Added support for Butterfly topology.
Dec 2, 2012
New version of CONNECT released! New features include:
- Support for three different router microarchitectures. (Virtual-Channel, Virtual-Output-Queued and Input-Queued).
- New Peek flow control in addition to credit-based flow control.
- Support for many new topologies (single switch, aggregation tree, distribution tree, mesh with exposed edge ports).
- Introduced three pipelining options (pipeline router core, allocator or flit/credit links).
- New option to preserve debug symbols in the generated Verilog.
Nov 18, 2012
We will be holding a tutorial on CoRAM and CONNECT at MICRO-45 on Dec. 2.
June 16, 2012
Added support for Fat Tree topology.
June 12, 2012
Gave a talk on CONNECT at the 2nd Workshop on the Intersections of Computer Architecture and Reconfigurable Logic (CARL 2012).