Flexible Channel Simulation
Ping Flooding Test
- Broadcasting (one-way traffic)
- ICMP Ping Request is sent out @ 100 packets/second.
- Each experiment lasts for 20 seconds (2000 packets sent in total).
- Mean RSS value is calculated by averaging receiver chip RSS reading for each received ICMP ping request packet.
- Only ICMP ping request packet from the known sender is calculated.
- Packets received from air:
Boxes are currently open
During 20 seconds, 2000 packets are sent. In this case, the receiver often hear 0 ~ 10 ICMP ping request pkts from air. (less than 5 %)
Chip RSS value for these ICMP ping request packets is observed at either -33dB or -34dB.
Expected Status (Reference)
Transmission Rate Adaptation