Defect detection with Lamb waves
Interactions between Lamb
waves and a crack (S0 mode).
Lamb wave propagation in a plate girder (S0 mode)
- Greve, D., Neumann, J., Nieuwenhuis, J., Oppenheim, I.,
and Tyson, N., "Use of Lamb Waves to Monitor Plates: Experiments and
Simulations," SPIE Smart Structures Conference SN09, San Diego, March
- D.W. Greve, N. Tyson, and I.J. Oppenheim, "Interaction
of defects with Lamb waves in complex geometries," IEEE
Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control Conference, (Rotterdam,
- Greve, D. W., Tyson, N. L., and Oppenheim, I. J.,
waves in plate girder geometries," IMAC-XXIV Conference on
Structural Dynamics, Society for Experimental Mechanics, St. Louis, January
- Greve, D. W., Oppenheim, I. J., and Tyson, N. L., “Lamb
Wave Behavior in Bridge Girder Geometries,” SPIE Smart Structures/NDE
Joint Conference, Paper 6174-84, San Diego, February 2006.
- Greve, D. W., Oppenheim, I. J., Wu, W., and Zheng, P., “Fatigue
Crack Detection in a Plate Girder using Lamb Waves,” SPIE Smart
Structures/NDE Joint Conference, San Diego, March 2007.
- Peng Zheng, David W. Greve, and Irving J. Oppenheim, "Crack
Detection with Wireless Inductively-Coupled Transducers," SPIE
Smart Structures/NDE Joint Conference, San Diego, March 2008.