I am the first year PhD student in ECE Department, Carnegie Mellon University. Before then I was in Peking University, China for undergraduate. Long before then I spent a wonderful childhood in Tianjin, a city close to Beijing. ;)
My research is related to software security, particularly binary analysis on software.
Carnegie Mellon University
4720 Forbes Avenue
- Ph.D student in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University
- B.A in Schools of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University
- Type-based Dynamic Taint Analysis.
Libo Chen, Jianwei Zhuge, Fan Tian, Youzhi Bao, and Xun Lu. In the Proceedings of 5th Conference of Vulnerability Analysis and Risk Assessment, 2012
- Research Internship at Network and Information Security Lab, Tsinghua University, Beijing
- Research Assistant at Institute of Computer Science & Technology , Peking Univeristy, Beijing
- Introduction to Computer Security (18730) by Virgil Gligor, Fall 2012
- Nework Security (18731) by Adrian Perrig, Fall 2012