Better Embedded System Software:
First Printing Correction Notes:
The following are typos and corrections for the first printing:
- Pg. 132 Section 14.3.3 first paragraph: "shortest deadline is less
than the sum of the worst case longest computation times"=>
"shortest deadline is no less than the sum of the worst case
longest computation times" (Equation 14.1 is correct as is)
- Pg. 153 Section 15.3.3 second bullet: "7-10% of male population"
- Pg. 287 last paragraph: "(including us),"=> "(including
- Pg. 291 bulleted item: "two cold"=> "too cold"
- Pg. 320 near bottom "acceptably save"=>"acceptably
- Pg. 325 start of section 28.4: "The previous section probably seemed
unsatisfying. That is because there is no single technique or trivial formula
that is guaranteed to create a safe system without understanding in great
detail what you're actually doing. Unfortunately, that's the way things are, at
Author's book web site with discounted price: